About Heritage Quest by Self Drive Zoomcar:
The objective of Heritage Quest by Zoomcar is to reintroduce Bangalore to the participants and to get them to understand the city and its culture heritage. Since, a number of monuments in the city Bangalore have been lost in concrete jungle and are not noticed in the daily hustle and bustle of daily life and work routines. We have designed the contest in such a manner that the contestants will have to gather information about the historic, architectural and cultural background of the City.
This information will be used solving clues and answering questions. To solve some of the clues, the participants will need to take help from common people on the road as well. Once the clues are solved, the participants will have to travel across the City to visit the various landmarks and institutions.
How to Participate:
- Participate in the Preliminary Quiz starting from 11th Jan 2016 to 14th Jan 2016. Please visit https://apps.facebook.com/fb-quizzes/form/zoomcar-heritage-quest-1023695 to participate.
- Winners will be announced on 15th Jan 2016.
- Winners will be allowed to get one partner for the Grand Finale.
- Finals will be held on 26th Jan 2016.
- It will be a Team Game with 4 people per team. Each team has to appoint a Team Leader.
- Each Team will be provided with one Zoomcar and T-Shirts specially designed for Heritage Quest.
- Each Team will be given a list of questions at the flag off, answer to each question will lead to a prominent place in Bangalore.
- Team needs to solve as many questions as possible at the start, plan the shortest route to visit all the places in the given time.
- Each Team needs to click a selfie with the Zoomcar Self Driven Cars and the place visited and upload on Twitter with #ZoomcarHeritageQuest with your Team Name.
- If there any unanswered questions during the Game, you may seek help from People on the Ground. You will be given Thank You cards which you will hand over for each clue you get from the People.
- It will be a day long Game from Morning till Evening.
General Rules and Guidelines:
- Heritage Quest will be governed by Zoomcar India. Zoomcar India will have complete discretion in formulating and applying all rules, imposing time/point penalties or to disqualify teams for conduct that is in violation of the rules or contrary to the best interests of the Game.
- Scoring rules will be announced on the day of the Finale.
- Decision of the Zoomcar India would be final and binding on all participants.
- Carry a copy of the Confirmation Email from Zoomcar & Driving License. Without these documents, you will not be able to participate.
- Use of any private vehicles will lead to disqualification of the team. Rented vehicles (like Meru cabs, Ola etc) will be considered as private vehicles.
- Any action by the team that degrades, deteriorates or damages the environment or causes any harm in any manner to the monuments or places they will visit during the race, will lead to disqualification. Zoomcar India is not responsible for any outcome of the actions of the race participants.
- Verbal or physical aggression towards the public, local officials, other participants, organizers will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
- You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.