Terms and Conditions
The following terms govern the (Contest/Carnival) which is hosted by ZoomCar India Private Limited Ltd (Zoomcar) and any person who wishes to participate in the Contest agrees to abide with and bound by these rules.
Only Indian nationals who are above the age of 18 years are eligible to enter and participate in the Contest/Carnival. Zoomcar reserves the right to seek from participants the proof of age and/or nationality and any other information, detail etc. The residents of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The participant required to have a valid and active e-mail account and phone number.
OFFER REWARD STRUCTURE:
The details for selection of customers for the rewards are as following:
1) Gratification level 3: To be given to all customers booking in the offer time period
2) Gratification level 2: One customer/city/day to be selected from all eligible customers through lucky draw
3) Gratification level 1: One customer/day to be selected from eligible customers through lucky draw.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Winners of the offer would be announced on a weekly basis and on closure of the offer. Winners will be communicated through Facebook Post, E-mail or any other viable electronic communication medium as per the discretion of Zoomcar.
2. All Offers are valid on successful Zoomcar bookings from 12th, October 2015 to 11th, November 2015 (both days inclusive). A customer who has done multiple bookings during the campaign period will be eligible for gratification only once.
3. All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or before 25th November 2015
4. Period of gratification: Post the announcement of winners, the means for redemption of respective rewards will be shared with the winners within 7 working days
5. Zoomcar employees, partners or affiliates will not be eligible for the rewards mentioned in Gratification level 1 & 2.
6. The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be encashed.
7. Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer
8. Zoomcar will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website
9. The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Customers shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
10. Zoomcar reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Zoomcar also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
11. In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Customer, Zoomcars decision shall be final and binding on Customers in all respects.
12. Zoomcar holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the gratifications offered by the Merchants. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the customer with the Merchant directly without any reference to Zoomcar.
13. Zoomcar shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Customer/s under the offer.
14. Neither Zoomcar nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates assumes any responsibility for the products & services offered or the gratifications provided by Merchants. The products and services sold or licensed or provided by merchants and the promoters accept no liability whatsoever in connection with the products and services
15. Merchant & Zoomcar reserves the right to alter the terms of the offer including but not limited to validity, threshold amount and applicability, without prior notice and / or without assigning any reasons, thereof.
16. Zoomcar reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or any other reason whatsoever.
17. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the customer and Zoomcar will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
18. The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the members of Zoomcar.
19. The offer is not available wherever prohibited and products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
20. Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
21. Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only
22. The Offer is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said Offer till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this Offer shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Offer comes into force.
23. Terms and Conditions of all the participating merchants applicable over and above the General T&Cs mentioned above