Full Time / Technology / Bangalore
At Zoom, we aim to create a small and efficient team of highly skilled personals that can build well-designed systems by building an expertise in mobile and web technologies. What we can promise is an awesome experience in web and mobile development, any other spill over impact like making awesome UI/UX is purely intentional. You will be part of the core technology team that is not afraid to make use of cutting-edge open source technologies in order to make the next generation of web applications.Required Education
B. Tech. / BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- Design and build advanced applications for the android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience building native Android apps.
- Have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
- A deep familiarity with Java & Eclipse.
- Experience with SOAP/REST web services.
- Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data.
- Good understanding of web standards, front-end web programming, and modern client-side engineering.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Zoomcar is India's first 100% self-drive car rental service. We're a membership-based service that allows customers to rent cars out by the hour, day, week or month. At present, we have a fleet of nearly 600 vehicles across more than 85+ locations in Bangalore, Pune & Delhi NCR. We offer more than 10 models covering hatchbacks, sedans, suvs and luxury cars. We're in rapid expansion mode as we look to grow pan-India in 2015 and beyond!
How To Apply
Send your resume to
along with the link of the job.
Min Work Experience
Relevant Work Experience