Principal Software Developer
Full Time / Technology / Bangalore
At Zoom, we aim to create a small and efficient team of highly skilled personals that can build well-designed systems by building an expertise in mobile and web technologies. What we can promise is an awesome experience in web and mobile development, any other spill over impact like making awesome UI/UX is purely intentional. You will be part of the core technology team that is not afraid to make use of cutting-edge open source technologies in order to make the next generation of web applications.Required Education
B. Tech. / BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
Good To Have Skills
- 4+ year of web development with any object oriented language.
- Strong understanding of web standards, front-end web programming, and modern client-side engineering.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with deployments.
- Basic sysadmin work (monitoring changes via 'tail' and 'watch', determining server health with 'top' , creating symlinks, restarting services, etc.).
- MySQL or any other RDMS.
- Experience in project management, and documentation
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails experience.
- 3+ years of experience handling team (minimum 6 members).
- Good SQL skills.
- Experience of importing and manipulating data with SQL scripts.
- Good operational knowledge on Unix (Linux).
- Experience with database optimization.
- Restful API.
- Background processing.
Zoomcar is India's first 100% self-drive car rental service. We're a membership-based service that allows customers to rent cars out by the hour, day, week or month. At present, we have a fleet of nearly 600 vehicles across more than 85+ locations in Bangalore, Pune & Delhi NCR. We offer more than 10 models covering hatchbacks, sedans, suvs and luxury cars. We're in rapid expansion mode as we look to grow pan-India in 2015 and beyond!
How To Apply
Send your resume to
along with the link of the job.
Min Work Experience
Relevant Work Experience