Zoomcar India Private Limited ( hereinafter referred to as
) owns, operates and maintains the website located at the URL
, its mobile applications and Zoomcar Subscription - panel (the
), which facilitates placing the vehicles by Associates for renting to members of Zoomcar, management of such vehicle(s), etc. by Associates (
) who have accepted the Lease Agreement with Zoomcar The Associates can access the Zoomcar Subscription - panel through an authorized username and password.
If you are not an Associate, then you are not authorized by Zoomcar to use the Zoomcar Subscription - panel in any manner and Zoomcar shall not be liable or responsible for any consequence arising out of or as a result of your use of the Zoomcar Subscription - panel.
- By acquiring the information of Zoomcar’s members/end customers or by making use of the facilities provided by the Zoomcar Platform, You hereby consent to not misuse, divulge, share, publish, transfer or distort in any manner whatsoever any or all personal information and non-personal information, shared by the Zoomcar’s members/end customer with You. You further represent and warrant that you shall at all time maintain the confidentiality of such data/information and not share it with any third party.
- You further agree not to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any information concerning any other person or entity related to Zoomcar or Our members/end customers, including without limitation, their photographs , personal contact information, or credit, debit, calling card, or account numbers without their permission.
- You also represent that You will not use the the Zoomcar Platform to:
- Harass or interfere with the privacy of any members/end customers or other Associates and post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content about member/end customers, any other Associates or Zoomcar;
- Engage in any disruptive technology-related practices such as spamming, hacking, improper harvesting and use of user information, or distributing viruses or any technology that may harm the Zoomcar Platform, any Associate or members/end customers;
- Violate any laws, third party rights, or any of Our policies posted on the Zoomcar Platform;
Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any details or information or content including images, video and text, that:
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms any person in any way;
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- By accessing and using the Zoomcar Subscription - panel, You represent to Us that: (a) You are not a minor under applicable laws and You have the authority to enter into legal contracts; and (b) the information You have provided to Zoomcar during the registration process and thereafter, including all information relating to your Vehicle(s), whether or not posted on the Zoomcar Subscription - panel and/or the Zoomcar Platform, is to the best of Your knowledge complete, truthful and accurate.
You also represent that You shall:
- Not while handing over the Vehicle or taking back the Vehicle or dealing with the Zoomcar’s members/end customers, do such acts which are unethical, unprofessional, inappropriate, engage in physically or verbally abusive or threatening conduct or which would in any manner bother or cause any harm, loss or injury (physical, mental, financial or otherwise) to Zoomcar’s members/end customers.
- Not take from Zoomcar’s members/end customers any form of payment in cash or ask for any other advances in kind.
- Always deal in a business-like manner with Zoomcar’s members of r.
In connection with Your use of or access to the Zoomcar Subscription - panel, You shall not and You agree not to advocate, encourage, request, or assist any third party to:
- Harm or threaten to harm, Zoomcar’s member/end customers or any other Associate, including "stalk" or harass them, or
- Zoomcar may, at its sole discretion, with immediate effect and without notice, restrict, suspend or terminate Your access to the Zoomcar Subscription - panel and/or Zoomcar Platform, upon your breach or alleged breach of any of the above representations and warranties.
- Zoomcar does not undertake that the Zoomcar Subscription - panel or any service or feature of Zoomcar Subscription - panel will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that the use of the Zoomcar Subscription - panel will provide specific results. the Zoomcar Subscription - panel is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. all information provided on the website and the Zoomcar Subscription - panel is subject to change without notice. zoomcar disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. zoomcar disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with, or related to, use of the Zoomcar Subscription - panel.
- You acknowledge and agree that Zoomcar shall not be liable for any loss, damages or claims (direct or indirect) which may arise due to non-availability of the Zoomcar Subscription - panel and/or services provided through Zoomcar Subscription - panel hereunder for any reasons whatsoever. Zoomcar may in its sole discretion inform You of the non- availability of the Zoomcar Subscription - panel and/or services provided through Zoomcar Subscription - panel at any time.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Zoomcar and its directors, employees, officers, representatives and agents from and against all third party claims, and all related damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind arising out of, or as consequence of:
- Your breach of any of the provisions of the Agreement;
- Infringement of any third party’s intellectual property by You; and
- Your breach or contravention of any applicable law.
Dispute Resolution & Jurisdiction